What is the project?
UN SDSN Youth – Philippines, chair of SDSN Youth’s Asian regional efforts for COVID-19, has proudly created a consolidated and comprehensive Interactive Philippine Dashboard (https://covid19.sdsnyouthph.org/), a one-stop shop for all relevant information on the current pandemic, specifically designed to be understood by the youth. This dashboard is the first and only youth-led knowledge platform on COVID-19. The information included on the platform has been curated in accordance with rigorous research, fact-checking, and the official UN Task Force's directives on COVID-19 response.
Where will my donation go?
Your generous contribution will go towards:
- Platform maintenance, development, promotion, research, and updating;
- Supporting our project operations and hardworking youth volunteers with their research and data presentation efforts, and;
- Future COVID-19 response efforts to be implemented by SDSN Youth.
How can I donate?
The step-by-step process for donation is as follows:
- Choose your preferred method of payment. We currently accept donations via Chinabank, BPI, or GCash.
- Deposit or transfer your payment.
- Email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with the following details:
- Name of donor/donating parties
- Amount donated
- Method of payment
- Date of donation
All donors will be acknowledged through the Donor List on our Solidarity page. Donors will also receive via email a certificate of appreciation, as well as other materials, as a token of gratitude for their generosity. If you would like to remain anonymous, please let us know.
What are your payment details?
You may choose from any of the following payment options:
- Account name: Sustainable Development Solutions Network - Youth Philippines, Inc.
- Account number: 122600002846
- Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI):
- Account name: Rianna A Bengzon
- Account number: 3089-3538-22
- GCash users can scan SDSN Youth's special GCash QR code for a hassle-free donation.
Rest assured that 100% of your donations will go towards SDSN Youth’s efforts on fighting the infodemic on COVID-19!
Who can I contact for questions or concerns?
For all concerns related to your donations, such as questions, updates on donations, and the like, please contact Rianna Bengzon, Partnerships and Resource Mobilization Associate of UN SDSN Youth Philippines, at email@example.com. The Operations Team will do their best to respond to any queries within 48 hours of receipt.
Please indicate the nature of your question in the subject line for ease of reference.